How to disable beep altogether

Hello, how can I disable my system beep noise without unplugging the
speaker itself? I've been able to disable to I don't hear it at the
login screen, and I don't hear it in my terminal, but I do still hear it
in certain programs (like oracle tools, eclipse, etc, etc).

Maybe I can disable a driver or something so it doesn't work?

Your help is appreciated.

thank you!

~ Troy Campano ~