Re: FC2 Game Wish List

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Kenneth Porter
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:57 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: FC2 Game Wish List

--On Sunday, June 06, 2004 9:11 PM -0500 Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher gmail com> wrote:

What free games would people like packaged?
What games, already having a package somewhere, would people like in a
maintained repository?

On a related note, I'd like to see spec files for commercial games so they can be easily packaged and installed within the RPM database. But what to do about monster games like the 5 GB UT2004, which requires a whole DVD to deliver?

Lucas Harms wrote:
> That isn't really an issue since you can not legally deliver the 5GB of data
> for UT2004. You have to buy a retail copy before you can use it anyways.

I think the idea is to use the fedora rpm to get the files off of the DVD, not include the files within the rpm...