Dual boot FC2-Win: let's end the shame !

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:25:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:58:04 -0300, Thiers Botelho
<thiers at fosfertil.com.br> wrote:
>         - there's also a link to a very thorough document posted by Jack
> Aboutboul, described as " written by an anonymous author". I would add
> that the first [failed] attempt to present this document was made by Jeff
> Spaleta here

Uhm... I didn't write it either. I just failed to get the damn
document posted to the list correctly. This was a contributed document
from a community member who chose to not take the credit (and the
flames).   But for the sake of acountability since it was passed to me
first from the actual author, I will take the blame for any errors in
the document but I will not take the credit.

-jef