mp3 disk programme

john brennan-sardou johnbs at tele2.fr
Fri Jun 11 20:49:44 UTC 2004

Hello everybody,
                            I'm looking for a cd programme under fedora
which will allow me to copy my mp3 classical music onto a disk.K3b does
not allow this (at least that is what I have been led to understand)
Looking for a no hassle, open source job. By the way I have a run of the
mill mp3 player : how do I connect it to fedora? It only has window
programmes, it was cheap but it is quite satisfactory. Does anyone have
a fstab entry to throw my way?
          Thanks in advance, John Brennan-Sardou