mp3 disk programme

Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a cd programme under fedora which will allow me to copy my mp3 classical music onto a disk.K3b does not allow this (at least that is what I have been led to understand) Looking for a no hassle, open source job. By the way I have a run of the mill mp3 player : how do I connect it to fedora? It only has window programmes, it was cheap but it is quite satisfactory. Does anyone have a fstab entry to throw my way?
         Thanks in advance, John Brennan-Sardou