[OT] How to Ping (diff Types)

Guys,

	Currently I only know that to use ping, we do a ping ip-address. and it
generates a ICMP Type 8. If the PC is firewalled, a Code 0 reply is sent
back.

I see some ICMP types 13 15 and 17 which is Timestamp and information
request and address mask request in my firewall logs,

Can someone explain to me how to generate "other" types of ICMP traffic?
I take it the normal Linux Ping only does type 8?