Re: Command line pop3 client

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Troy Campano wrote:

Anyone know of a good command line pop3 client? I use to use pine a few
years ago (not sure if that did pop3 or not), but I thought there was
some licensing problem with it.

The licensing "problem" doesn't prevent you from installing pine, it
just doesn't allow you to resell pine.

So does anyone have any good suggestions for a pop3 client that supports
multiple pop3 accounts and that is command line?

Can you use fetchmail?

--
George N. White III  <aa056 chebucto ns ca>
  Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada