Package fwbuilder needs libsigc-1.0.so.0, this is not available.

It appears that there is an updated libsigc++, and every time I try to
run up2date or yum update my system tries to update it.  However, each
time this happens, I get the following error:

.Package fwbuilder needs libsigc-1.0.so.0, this is not available.

The fwbuilder package is indeed installed on my machine, and does appear
to be the current version.  I've not seen this before, and the only
queries I saw on this error went unanswered.  Any thoughts?

 -Don