Re: Which printers for FC2 ?

Maurizio Rosetti wrote:
Hi everybody,

can anyone suggest me some photographic inkjet printers compatible with FC2 ?

Thanks in advance,

Maurizio Rosetti

Compatible as in it prints? Your best source would be at:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/

Anyway, our Epson Stylus Photo 830 works well in the office. Although it's running on FC1, it's still using cups for printing. No problems. Nice colors. Although my definition of nice may not be on-par with your requirements for a photo inkjet printer.

dex