Re: Which printers for FC2 ?

Although it's not specifically designed as a photographic printer, I'm quite happy with the photo printing capabilities of my HP 5150.

FC2 did a great job of detecting it and making it work. I had no configuration problems at all. The only hitch is that I'm not sure how hard it is to make Gimp print to it properly.

Best wishes,
Christian