Which printers for FC2 ?

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Jun 12 21:00:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 11:54:02AM -0500, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Maurizio Rosetti wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > can anyone suggest me some photographic inkjet printers compatible
> > with FC2 ?
>
> Back when I was playing with FC2, my HP Photosmart 7660 worked
> beautifully.  In CUPS no less. :)
>
> Easy to install, also.  I did it in the GUI from the menu.
>
> Ben

Another possibility is if you can find something affordable that does
Postscript. Since nearly everything on Linux uses Postscript as its native
output printing language, you wouldn't need to figure out how to make
Ghostscript drive it. I'm using an old Lexmark Optra Color 40, which does
PS and it works nicely, though it's not really a photo-quality printer.

 .----    Fred Smith    /
 /    /  /   /__) /  /  /__) .+'           Home: fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us