Kudos: PalmPilot(5) email working again

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Sun Jun 13 06:05:23 UTC 2004

    I was chatting with an old friend when I dropped the Pilot into the
cradle and sync'ed it.  No real reason to, as a Palm Five owner, it's an
orphan, and almost nothing runs on it anymore.  It's not like I have
much to sync.

    But Evolution showed mail waiting, and I was a little taken back by
it, 'cause I didn't remember writing it.  But hey- it worked!  I guess
it was just changes to sendmail, 'cause I sure didn't do it.

    But I want to thank you because, working right now as a security
guard, there's little to do and a lot of think-time.  Now I'll be able
to put some of those long hours to use communicating, even if it's just
one-way.

    Thanks again!

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller
angegangen, Schlange-Hüften, sein es ganz rüber jetzt. Bügel innen fest,
weil es eine lange, süsse Fahrt ist.