CD out of DVD of Fedora 2

This is a silly question.
I have received a copy of Fedora as DVD: can I burn 4 CD's for installation (how??) on computers with no DVD reader???
The question is silly but at the moment I have no DVD reader..until tomorrow so I can't see the content of teh DVD

Tnx

--

Antonio

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1