RPM consistency across systems

Howdy,

I have two identical HP notebook machines (mine and my wife's) that I just finished installing
fresh, new, FC2 loads.  I checked the list of RPMs and both machines have the identical
packages installed -- and I want to keep it that way.  So, just in case we have to use
each others machines we should have all the exact same packages (and versions) installed.

Any advice on how to accomplish this goal?
I guess on my server machine I could keep a "master RPM list" and then have a cron
run on each machine against that list.  But I don't want to maintain that list by hand.

Ideas and advice appreciated.
Regards,
Allen