Re: Oops with kernel 2.6.6-1.427smp

Amadeus W.M. wrote:

I'm getting an oops with the upgraded kernel 2.6.6-1.427smp on a P4 2.8 GHz with hyperthreading. The non smp version seems to
work ok though. Has this been reported already? Is there a fix in
the works?

Can you give some details of the oops?

I just had an oops on a dual cpu system. It seems to be ext3 related but what is in the log makes no sense to me.

I have had several lockups with FC2 that appear to be related to disk IO, it may just be that this kernel is setup to report before it goes belly up.

-Joshua