Webalizer Problem

FC1 - uptodate
Apache - 2.0.49
webalizer - 2.01_10
logwatch - 4.3.2

I've been noticing a attempt to overun apache which then makes webalizer
fail, which shows up in my logwatch email every day.  It easy to remove
the offending entries and rerunning webalizer, but I was wondering if
anyone else has noticed this and if there is any way to not have to do
the manual task of removing and rerunning webalizer?