Re: [FC2 x86_64] Kudzu does not accept keyboard input

Am So, den 13.06.2004 schrieb Rodolfo J. Paiz um 21:18:
> [...] Ask them, convince them, and when you buy a
> piece of hardware make your best effort to buy from someone who *does*
> support open-source. Voting with money is the single best way to
> communicate your preferences to your suppliers.

I totally agree - in principal  :-)   Unfortunately, I have that turkey.
And - unfortunately again, we not only have *not* to buy some hardware,
but we also have to buy. I need a graphics adapter which supports at
least two monitors on one card (dual head), because the mini barebone
has only one slot free, and support digital TFT. There are only two
vendors I know: nVidia and Matrox which deliver. And Matrox is not so
much better as nVidia.

Peter