Re: wireless

Watcher wrote:

Having a bit of a problem getting my wireless LAN card on my laptop to work. It is a Microsoft (sorry) MN720. Any suggestions or do I need to look at getting another card? This one was given to me so I won't be out anything.
Thanks
C-man

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&forumid=8&threadid=181814

http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/

read the first link, then proceed to second. hope this helps, i have not had any experience with wireless yet perhaps someone else could shed some more light on this

adam stokes