Change Grub Default Kernel?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 01:39:11 UTC 2004

gswallow at cfl.rr.com

Look in the /boot/grub directory for the menu.lst file.  There is a
default=0 line.  Change that to the kernel you want to list which is
listed in order in that same file below the default line.  0 for the
first one listed 1 for the next and so on.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

To understand a program you must become both the machine and the program.