up2date

Dwaine Castle dcastle at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 01:58:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just completed the 2.6.6-1.427 kernel update using the up2date utility.
After I rebooted, everything seems to be running fine except for the
kernel-doc update.  Kernel-doc was in the list of update items(still is),
but it didn't get updated.  The up2date icon is signaling that I have an
update available, but when I launch it it tells me that my system is
current.

I've got a /usr/share/doc/kernel-doc-2.6.5 subdirectory, but nothing for
kernel-doc-2.6.6.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks.
Dwaine