wireless

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:33:22 UTC 2004

Having been through this, I would recommend getting ndiswrapper and
the kernels from LinuxAnt. This will make your setup free, and it's
not that much more work.

http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/full/downloads-fc2-kernel-i686.php

That's the URL for the kernels, you can get ndiswrapper from
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net or you can download my src.rpm for
easier building from
http://thecity.sfsu.edu/~espinoza/ndiswrapper-0.7-1.src.rpm.

Erik