lost audio in gnome after trying kde in fc2

dsyates dsyates at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 03:26:52 UTC 2004

This is driving me crazy. I have searched the archives; I have googled
all day long. Everything was just fine until I decided to try out kde. I
had been running gnome in fc2 with NO problems whatsoever since 5/18.
Then, late yesterday, I thought I would try out fc2's kde. I swithced to
kde and gave it a try for about 20 minutes. Switched back to gnome and
now my audio has quit working. All I get is hissing and cracking. I have
tried everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
David S. Yates
LPIC-1 Linux Certified