Network Configuration: fatal error inserting natsemi

Greetings,

>From system log:
localhost modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting natsemi
(/lib/modules/2.6.5-1.358/kernel/drivers/net/natsemi.ko): Unknown symbol in
module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
localhost kernel: natsemi: Unknown parameter 'mem'

Help, I cannot get my netgear FA311 PCI adapter activated. Are there
perchance anyone who can provide me with an updated natsemi.ko file
(currently using FC2 2.6.5-1.358)?

Kindly Regards,
Paul Baggethun
(newbie)