Wireless cards and Laptops

I have seen quite a few posts about problems with wireless cards and
laptops.
I am going to try and be of some worthy help here.
I have found that SONY laptops and orinoco cards are a good combination
runnung FC1.
Actually, SONY laptops accept FC1 great out of the box and everything
worked for me!!
I have done it on 2 different laptops painlessly.

So anyone considering using FC1 on a laptop, consider a SONY

( I don't know about FC2 )

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
Maxxrad PC Services