New Fedora Core 2 Kernel.

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the new Fedora Core 2 Kernel.
After check that all goes fine with this new kernel, I have tried to setup it
as the default boot up kernel running the command:
gurb-install /dev/md0

I have to IDE disks with RAID-1 (mirroring).

Then problem is that now, when I try to boot my computer appears the next
messages continuosly:
GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB
GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB GRUB

What Have I done bad ?
Is it possible to repair this ?
How ?
How must I install the new kernel in my RAID-1 setup ?

Greetings.
---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
carles unlimitedmail org