New Fedora Core 2 Kernel.

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Jun 14 08:36:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 09:19 +0200, Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó wrote:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded and installed the new Fedora Core 2 Kernel.
> After check that all goes fine with this new kernel, I have tried to setup it
> as the default boot up kernel running the command:
> gurb-install /dev/md0

Not sure on how to fix it, except to boot up into init 1 via rescue mode
through the first install CD.

But unless it's different than using regular single HD's, all you had to
do was edit /etc/grub.conf and change the default=x line to match the
newer kernel, such as default=0 (which is usually default for newer
kernel installs), then boot away.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"