Help - Can't perform NFS mount w/ Fedora Core 2

Serge de Souza serge at cs.curtin.edu.au
Mon Jun 14 13:39:09 UTC 2004

You can keep your kernel.org kernel, but the fedora guys have done
something to theirs, not sure what. I got it to work using the FC1
nfs-utils rpm. So just rpm -e the FC2 nfs-utils and put the one from
FC1. That is how I got around it.

There may be a patch for the kernel.org kernel that will make it work
with the FC2 nfs-utils but I am not sure where to get it.

Serge