[FC2] Impossible to mount any CD

If I try to mount a CD i get

mount: /dev/cdrom non un dispositivo di blocchi valido
that is mount: /dev/cdrom invalid block device

Furthermore I have a DVD reader and a CD-RW but I see only the CD-RW (please note that I made the upgrade from Fedora Core 1 using the DVD reader, and everything was working..)
This is my fstab file

LABEL=/ / ext3 defaults 1 1
LABEL=/boot /boot ext3 defaults 1 2
none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hdb3 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1 udf noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

And my harware browser detects correctly both devices as HP CD-RW 9100 and Hitachi GD2500

And my kernel options are ro root=LABEL=/ hdc=ide-scsi

Any clue???

Tnx

--
Working with Mozilla 1.6 on Linux Fedora Core 1