[FC2] Update

Just updated from Fedora Core 1 and struggling with some problems .
One of the very first is that as I started a system update the red window after checking all packets, start freezing, I do not see any advancement line but I see a huge traffic on the modem....nothing else is working (and firewall is on!!)

Any hints???

Tnx

--
Working with Mozilla 1.6 on Linux Fedora Core 1