Re: Command line pop3 client

Troy Campano wrote:
Anyone know of a good command line pop3 client? I use to use pine a few
years ago (not sure if that did pop3 or not), but I thought there was
some licensing problem with it.

So does anyone have any good suggestions for a pop3 client that supports
multiple pop3 accounts and that is command line?

thank you!

~ Troy Campano ~

I would install Pine.  I have used it for years.

--
Robin Laing