Re: bootdisk

I have tried Windows XP AND Fedora Core 2  to see if my cd-rom was bootable
but all it does is gives me an error message that it can't read it. I can
install any OS just fine on that cd-rom as long as I have a boot disk. My
husband's computer will boot both of those CDs so I don't think there is
anything wrong with the CDs. I have two CD-roms...one is CD-RW and another is
just plain CD-rom. They both are using the same cable connecting to the
computer. Do you think that could interfer the cd-rom booting? Sometime I
wonder.

I will try the Smart boot manager first and if that doesn't work, I will try
other suggestions. Thanks for the Advices!