Re: [FC2] ISA cards not detected....

Bob Chiodini wrote/ha scritto, On/il 14/06/2004 19:31:

Antonio,

I had not thought about it that way, but in the time taken to process
these emails each of us could have purchased several new PCI cards :-). Oh well! Good Luck!

Bob...

Bob

I have the doubt to have been rude, I hope not.......what I mean that I am in a hurry to put the router back in operation (maybe before noon tomorrow, now here is evening):
time spent on this list is never a waste, this is my feeling!!!

--

Working with Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1