how do we setup squid?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 18:06:22 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 07:07, bryan at redfedora.co.uk wrote:
> [...]

The other part of this is that you will need to configure your browser
to point to the proxy server.  If you are trying to enforce this for a
site with lots of people the firewall is typically setup to deny access
on port 80 from anyone except the proxy server.  This forces the users
to use the proxy.

If you don't reconfigure your browser to point to the proxy server then
it will not do anything for you.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com