R: New Fedora Core 2 Kernel.

Wayne Steenburg w.steenburg at myactv.net
Mon Jun 14 20:02:36 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 05:06, Antonio Terreno wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm new of this list.
> I'm new of Fedora ;-)
>
> I've installed fedora core 2 on my asus m6n.
>
> .  PentiumR M processor 1.4 GHz
> .  15.4" WXGA/WSXGA+ 256K Color Max
> .  IntelR 855 PM Chipset
> .  IntelR PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection
> .  ATI MobilityT RADEONT 9600
>
> - Howto configure the power safing of the PentiumR M?
> - Howto configure the WideScreen Display [1280x800]? Now my resulution is
> 800x600 :'-(
> - Howto configure the IntelR PRO/Wireless?
> - Howto configure the RADEONT 9600? I've alredy seen the ATI drivers but
> they are for xfree... :'-(
>
> A lot of questions...
> I promise in the future to post also some answers...! ;-)
>
> Kind regards,
> Antonio
>
> [http://java2me.org

Hi Antonio, welcome to the list. I've seen some other posts of yours,
but no response for these.  The only help that I could be is to tell you
that xorg is a fork of xfree86 and the ATI drivers should work great.
Also starting a new message instead of replying to an unrelated one will
probably give you more replies.  Good luck!

Wayne Steenburg