Limit Email

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:46:19 UTC 2004

I'm not sure i follow what you are asking. Could you clarify what
exactly you want to limit in size?

Are you trying to keep outgoing/incoming attachments to say 5 megs per
e-mail? Are you trying to set up quota's on users so all stored e-mail
must be under say 100 megs per user? Different things mst be
configured depending on how you answer that question.

Erik

P.S. That's one hell of a Confidentiality statement. Considering that
you are sending to a mailing list that is also archived and published
on the web, are we really allowed to read your message? Is a
Confidentiality statement really appropriate for a forum such as this?