changing bootloaders in FC2

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 22:49:26 UTC 2004

Thanks, Alexander! I have never been able to get it to work with RAID 1. Never
ever.

The problem is as follows:

I install FC2 (most recently) and reboot. The system (which is a
dual-processor, with 2 HDD's, one of which is mirrored to the other one with
the hardware RAID 1) goes through the initial stuff and hangs on

"GRUB Stage 2 Loading"

Nothing beyond that. Can not get anything to happen, despite several
suggestions (from earlier) on this list.

Best wishes!