changing bootloaders in FC2

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 23:06:35 UTC 2004

Here is the detailed stuff that comes up on the screen:

Adaptec ATA RAID 1200A BIOS Array Configuration Utility v1.3
Press <CTRL H> to run BIOS Array Configuration Utility Scan Devices. Please
wait.... (I do nothing...)

Primary  Master: WDC WD 1200JB 75CRAO
Primary Slave: No Drive
Secondary Master: WDC WD 1200JB 75CRAO
Secondary Slave: No Drive

GRUB Loading Stage 2....

(keep waiting for doomsday....)

Any suggestions? Let me know if I can provide more information, thanks!