Install on Proliant dl360

I am trying to install FC1 on a Proliant DL360 server, PIII 1.26GHZ, 1 GB RAM. Anaconda runs fine until the point of copying the boot image to the hard drive, at which point it reports an error that the drive is full and aborts install.

FC2 will transfer the image with no problem and install. I would like to run FC1 on this server however. Any ideas why FC1 fails?

Thanks
Jamie