Re: Can I share a modem with a windows machine?

Am Di, den 15.06.2004 schrieb A.J. Bonnema um 10:35:
> How can I share a modem with a windows machine?

In terms of a locally available remote resource (to establish a point to
point connection between your windows machine and a target) you are out
of luck, as to my knowledge.

If the modem establishes a internet connection you can share that
connection with your windows machine, of course (not using Samba, but
plain TCPIP).

Peter