Re: ethereal

Have you tried typing "locate ethereal" or "which ethereal" without the quotes ofcourse.

THE ANALYZERS wrote:
Hi, I have ethereal 0.10.3-2.1 installed. I know it because I typed "rpm -q ethereal". But whenever I type ethereal as root or otherwise, I get "ethereal: Command not found." Does someone know how to start it?

Hugh

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

-- Aly Dharshi aly dharshi telus net

"A good speech is like a good dress that's short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject"