Re: ethereal

On Monday 14 June 2004 11:15 pm, THE ANALYZERS wrote:
> I get  "ethereal: Command not found." Does someone know how to start it?

Hello analyzer,

If you would have analyzed the rpm command properly you could have typed in:

rpm -ql ethereal | grep bin

I'm just using the "l" switch to get the list of files from that rpm and then
piping that thru grep to get the path of the executable. I'm not on my Fedora
box right now but on my SuSE system I get:

/usr/bin/X11/ethereal

HTH,
Jorge