Re: Can I share a modem with a windows machine?

A.J. Bonnema wrote:

How can I share a modem with a windows machine?

I tried the Samba docs, but I can't find anything about modems?
Does anyone have pointers how to accomplish this?

Guus.

Hi!

The only solution I know is when you are using an
ISDN card in your Linux-Server you can use mtG-Capri
to share your ISDN card via CAPRI (Common Application
Programming Remote Interface).

http://www.mtg.de/servlet?lang=engl&do=dls_soft_down

Regards

Marco

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111