FC2 and linux-wlan-ng

I have a MS MN-150 USB wireless card. It is apparently based on the
802.11b prism chipset. I am trying to figure out how to get adriver for
it for FC2.

I have been looking at the linux-wlan-ng drivers. The build process for
these is pretty convoluted, requiring I have the built version of the
kernel source on my machine.

Is this the only driver that will work with this card?

Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to get a built kernel
source tree on your machine? I am guessing that rebuilding the kernel
source rpm might do that, but I am not familiar with how source rpms
work. I can build the kernel fine, I just want to make sure I have a
good match with what the machine is running.

Thanks,

Philip