SquirrelMail issue

I'm working with a new install of FC2. Trying to get SquirrelMail to work. Imapd is up and running.

When I access SM, I get the following error:
ERROR : Could not complete request.
 Query: CREATE "mail/Sent"
Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name

I found quite a few users with this issue but limited # of fixes none of which seemed to help me. My users's home are in /home/users/x instead of /home/x. Not sure if that makes a difference. Thx.