[FC2] Realtek ALC655 Sound Card & Clicking Sound

 Whenever I try to record with ALSA/arecord
I get a click sound. It doesn't matter if anything is
plugged into the sound card or not. No clicking noise
is heard through the speakers or head phone. Also when
I rip a CD to ogg/mp3 there is no problem.
Here is the click noise I am recording:

Size 2.2k

http://www.wvi.com/~kilowattradio/test.mp3

Any ideas?