Re: NDISwrapper and wlan0 under iwconfig

Is he using the 8k stacks kernel from
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/full/downloads-fc2-kernel-i686.php
or is he using ndiswrapper built against the default Fedora kernel? I
had issues using the default fedora kernel where i couldn't set things
up right either. Upon changing to this kernel i had no issues.