Re: re nat masquerade router

At 14:43 6/15/2004, fedora wrote:
>Have you tried the config file I sent you... (Erik Espinoza)
Thanks Erik. No I have not tried that yet, but saved it to attempt later
tonight.

Erik's configuration seems to do *exactly* what you want. I would suggest working with that (you do know how to use his configuration automatically, right?), and then studying the iptables rules that result from that configuration.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com