Re: Samba Shared Folders over a WAN link - webdav, ssl, and win98

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Brian Johnson wrote:

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:23:27 +0000
From: Brian Johnson <bjohnson johnson-engineering ca>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: Samba Shared Folders over a WAN link - webdav, ssl, and win98

Is this possible with win98 clients?  I am looking for an option that appears
like a normal mapped drive for my road warrior laptop users

See http://jhcourse.jhu.edu/support/JHUWebDAV/webdav98.html for info on how to setup windows 98 clients

(google: windows 98 webdav, select the fourth link it gives you :)

Cheers,

Al