Applications freezed during a seconds

Raúl Moratalla raul.moratalla at ono.com
Tue Jun 15 21:31:47 UTC 2004

Hi! I have posted this problem in Fedora-es mailing list, and there
people that have the same problem: any application freezes during a few
seconds, this application doesn't  refresh the screen and you can do
nothing with it. After a few seconds you can use the application perfectly.
I have used different kernels (provided by fedora or compiled by
myself), I used alsa and oss and I tried the nv drivers and the nvidia
original drivers with a 8 stacks kernel
I doesn't seem to be a problem due to kind of processor, as users of
Athlon and P4 have the problem.
I am running fedora core on a Athlon XP 3000+, nvidia geforce 4 mx, 512
mb ram, sb audigy.

Anyone has the same problem?

Regards,

Raul