Applications freezed during a seconds

Hi! I have posted this problem in Fedora-es mailing list, and there people that have the same problem: any application freezes during a few seconds, this application doesn't refresh the screen and you can do nothing with it. After a few seconds you can use the application perfectly. I have used different kernels (provided by fedora or compiled by myself), I used alsa and oss and I tried the nv drivers and the nvidia original drivers with a 8 stacks kernel I doesn't seem to be a problem due to kind of processor, as users of Athlon and P4 have the problem. I am running fedora core on a Athlon XP 3000+, nvidia geforce 4 mx, 512 mb ram, sb audigy.

Anyone has the same problem?

Regards,

Raul