Bug? Fatal error inserting PCI adapter

FC2 consistently gives me the following error when installing my Ethernet
card (netgear FA311):

system log:
localhost modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting natsemi
(/lib/modules/2.6.5-1.358/kernel/drivers/net/natsemi.ko): Unknown symbol in
module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
localhost kernel: natsemi: Unknown parameter 'mem'

Is this a bug that should be reported, or am I doing something horribly
wrong?

Kindly Regards,
Paul Baggethun
(newbie)