smb error message

I setup the samba service, but when I use nautilus to view the folders, for all folders, it returns the message :
"The folder content could not be displayed.
Sorry, couln't display all the contents off Windows Network: my_network_folder"
I think I need to set the password somewhere but don't know exactly where. It would be great if somebody can help please.

Nina